The college football bowl season shifts its schedule to Thursday, nudges toward Christmas, and from there on into the semifinals of the college football playoffs and the games of the national championship.
Progress so far: College Football Bowl Game Tracker: Conference Win/Loss Record
Early in the postseason, the Sun Belt and Mountain West had their best overall performances, but the AAC and Conference USA fell short of expectations.
But as the calendar draws nearer, and then Christmas, is when the more famous teams begin to act in the more prestigious bowl games, culminating in the college football playoffs and national championships.
Go Bowling: 2022 college football bowl schedule.
Here’s what you need to know about today’s bowl schedule.
Armed Force Bowl
Baylor vs Air Force
Thursday, December 22 | 7:30 PM | ESPN
Live Stream on fuboTV (Try it for Free)
Point Spread: Baylor will enter the game as a narrow 3.5-point favorite against Air Force, according to SI Sportsbook dialogue.
total: The book set the over/under mark for the game at 43 points.
Moneyline: Baylor -188 | Air Force +138
FPI Forecast: According to the Football Power Index computer prediction model, which simulates a team’s season 20,000 times to pick a winner, Baylor has a 69.0% chance of winning outright, and the Air Force a 31.0% chance.
Diffusion of consensus picks: Baylor -3.5
Score prediction: Team Ranking predicts Baylor will beat the Air Force by an estimated score of 23.9 to 18.5 and win the Armed Forces Bowl.
Baylor (6-6). The former Big 12 champions of a year ago were unable to defend their title, losing their last three games, including a one-point loss to TCU. The Bears are averaging his 33.6 points per game, logging about 430 yards per offense and can average about 195 yards running.
Air Force (9-3). The leading rushing team in college football this season, the Falcons averaged nearly 331 yards on the ground per game, averaged four touchdowns on offense, and allowed just over 13 points to their opponents. rice field. The Academy is also elite giving up his 99.8 yards per game and stopping runs.
fuboTV provides full live coverage of the top college football games on the NCAA schedule each season from major TV networks, as well as the SEC, Big Ten, ACC, Pac-12 networks and more. Over 100 channels of live TV and thousands of hours of on-demand titles, plus cable.
Stream college football, NFL, and more from any device, including your mobile phone. There are no contracts or hidden fees and DVR is included.
>> Click here to watch college football for free on fuboTV
- south carolina
- our women
- north carolina
More College Football from SI: Top 25 Rankings | Schedule | All Teams
Follow College Football HQ: Bookmarks | Rankings | Facebook